TRAINING SCHEDULE: 2018/19
Our training sessions align with Lewisham Borough school term dates.
- First Day: Wed 5 Sept 18 – then every Saturday and Wednesday (training times below) until
- Last Day: Sat 20 Oct 18
- Half Term: Wed 24 Oct 18 and Sat 27 Oct 18 (for Inclusive and Juniors only – Seniors continue to train)
- First Day: Wed 31 Oct 18
- Last Day:Sat 15 Dec 18
- First Day: Wed 2 Jan 19
- Last Day: Sat 16 Feb 19
- Half Term: Wed 20 Feb 19 and Sat 23 Feb 19 (for Inclusive and Juniors only – Seniors continue to train)
- First Day: Wed 27 Feb 19
- Last Day: Sat 6 April 19 (for Inclusive and Juniors only – Seniors continue on Weds and Sat)
- First Day: Wed 24 April 19
- Last Day: Sat 25 May 19
- Half Term: Wed 29 May 19 and Sat 1 June 19 (for Inclusive and Juniors only – Seniors continue to train)
- First Day: Wed 5 June 19
- Last Day: Sat 20 July 19
Additional summer sessions to be confirmed.
Junior (7 – 11 years)
Your child will be able to participate in a number of track and field events. We impart the necessary skills through a combination of coordination and running drills to enhance and increase cognitive performance.
Why not make new friends in a safe and well-disciplined environment? More importantly, why not have fun?
Senior (12 years – adult)
If you’re looking to join a group of track and field enthusiasts, S-Factor Academy is the place to develop and hone skills.
Our former national and international coaches can help you or your child move up to the next stage whether it’s to achieve a personal goal or for representation at club, regional or national level.
When do the sessions take place?
Both Junior and Senior sessions take place on:
- Wednesdays from 6 – 7:30pm
- Saturdays from 10am – 12pm
- £3 per session for members (£4 from 1 January 2019) *
- £5 per session for non-members (£6 from 1 January 2019) *
PLEASE NOTE THAT INDOOR JUNIOR SESSIONS CARRY A PREMIUM OF 50P ON THE PRICES STATED.
Where do I go?
Catford, SE6 4QX
PLEASE NOTE that 16 February 2019 our Saturday Junior Sessions will be held indoors at Prendergast Ladywell Fields College, Manwood Road, London Area, London SE4 1SA. All Wednesday sessions will remain at Ladywell Track.